News: Major Network Upgrade
PilotEdge is pleased to announce a major software and server upgrade, adding support for:
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v2.2
- 64-bit X-Plane 10.x support for MacOS
The FS2004/FSX/P3D client has received substantial upgrades, including:
- ability to select audio device
- updated aircraft list
- updated aircraft equipment suffix list
- IDENT support
- FSUIPC offset support for home cockpit builders
The X-Plane client has received substantial upgrades, including:
- ability to select output audio device in real time without restarting the sim
- new rendering system for aircraft models. High Definition models will be released in the near future as a separate download
This is a major upgrade requiring all clients (retail and commercial) to download new versions of the pilot clients.
Note: Automated drone traffic and hourly ATC recordings are currently offline but should be restored before the end of the week.