Multiplayer capability and online flight simulation networks have existed for years, and many simulation enthusiasts have already discovered the thrills of “online flying.” If you’re not a real-world pilot, yet have a passion for learning about and mastering real-world aviation skills, PilotEdge will breathe new life into your simulation hobby.
- Guaranteed ATC presence at all real-world civilian ATC facilities (during the network’s published operating hours).
- Guaranteed ATC quality (many of our controllers are current or retired real-world FAA controllers).
- High traffic levels (due to our focus on a limited geographic area, our use of VFR “drone” aircraft, and published community events).
- A highly realistic radio system that uses real-world frequencies, including voice CTAF at non-towered fields.
- Realistic transmission/reception limits based on altitude.
- A growing community of experienced real-world pilots and simulation enthusiasts focused on improving and maintaining their skills.
If you’re up for the challenge of flying in a multiplayer simulation environment designed to support real-world pilot training and proficiency, this is the right place for you. If not, then other networks would likely be a better fit. The best way to find out is to join PilotEdge and see what you think.